BPNC is committed to guiding, educating, and empowering future homeowners. Our program consists of 8 hours of education and counseling to meet the program/HUD’s requirements. The program is designed to offer individual counseling and group education where you will learn about the home buying process, credit, money management, the different mortgage products, and down payment assistance programs. After completion of education and counseling, a certificate will be provided. Call us today to register for our next in-person homebuyer’s class.
Call: 773-523-7110 and ask to speak to a member of financial services
1. Valid photo identification: State of Illinois Driver’s License, State ID, Matricula or US Passport.
2. Recent 30 days of income:
3. Bank statements for the last 2 months (all accounts &
4. 2020 & 2021 or 2022 Income tax returns & W2’s (signed&dated)
5. Documents that reflect expenses on budget:
6. Copy of your most recent credit report. We can order it for you. There will be a surcharge of $21.00 for one person $36.00 for two people if we order it for you.